Monday, June 6, 2011

New Kit - CONGRATS GRADS kit for Graduation

Hey everyone,

I've spent my last 2 days off making a Graduation kit.  I know better late then never right.  I really got into it though.  Dont' laught but it's got 24 papers and 161 elements total.  LOL  I know, I went overboard but it's about time.  Been in a rut here lately and hopefully I am out of it now. 

The main kit mainly consists of generic colors for graduation.  Here's whats included:

Hopefully, I can get everything uploaded and ready in the store by tomorrow.

Here's a Preview of some of the Elements
and here's a preview of all the Papers
and here I've separated all the elements out so you can see them better.
Every element is pictured below and is in the kit.

I have also made separate mini-kits in many different school colors.  I'm still in the process of making my previews for those though.  I've finished the blue one so I'll show you what's inside to give you a insight on all the others too. 

The colors of the mini kits are:

BLUE
GOLD
GREEN
RED
MAROON
BURGUNDY  
ORANGE
PURPLE

Here's a preview of the BLUE kit.

If there are anymore colors that I haven't thought of just give me a message and I'll make one for that color also if it's possible.  I've saved most of my templates so it should be fairly easy.

I have a quick-page for you today using my kit.
Sorry no name for today but I will have one for tomorrow!


See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews