Saturday, October 22, 2011

Making a new kit called "Celebrate Awareness"

My Beautfiul Shaylee - Isn't she the sweetest.  Can't believe my brother got this photo.


I'm making a new kit called "Celebrate Awareness"
I have decided to put it into the store and everytime someone orders the kit, $1 will go to the charity.  I've included the charity link at the top of both my blog and my store.  This way it can go for something good too.
It's going to be a big kit about 48 papers  and over 100 elements.  I have some previews made and I'm still working on a couple more.

Here are the previews I've made so far:



 I still have 2 more sets of elements to make previews for.



 This is all of the papers together.
Hope you all like it so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews