Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Hybrid Event

Check out our Holiday Hybrid Event
I've made some candy bar wrappers and some take out boxes with fortune cookies. They turned out pretty cute.  Sorry, I was busy make some stuff for the store for this event.  You will like what I made.  I'll try to give you guys a sample sometime this week of one of them.  Check it out.

I used my Let it Snow kit to make these.
 
Here are some photos of the boxes after I made them.



May make some of these for a lot of my kits.  They'd be great for baby showers, weddings, birthdays, etc.  


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews