Saturday, January 12, 2013

WEEKEND DEALS


 

FREE January 2013 Thank You Gift
Our fabulous designers have gotten together to create this fabulous mix of items that are CU/PU/S4H/S4O that will help you to create a wonderful layout or fabulous project. All the items in this kit are created fresh for you each month. All you need to do is load up your cart with $7.50 of goodies and then add this to your cart and it will be yours OR you can buy it for $7.50.

You can find it HERE.

 

* * * * *
Designer Of The Month

Tina Shaw

Other amazing products for %20 off.
  
* * * * *

Arctic Crush Collab from Scrappin4ever just $7.50 for a limited time, lovely winter 137 elements and 47 papers.


* * * * *

 Weekend Deals

Tons of great $1 Deals, check out the previews below!




Happy New Years - Updated 2013 Elements

Happy New Years - Updated 2013 Elements

THIS ONE IS FREE IN THE STORE

Here are 7 updated elements that have now been included in my Happy New Years kit.  If you have already bought the kit you can get this free...

Happy New Years - WordArt  

Happy New Years - WordArt

Here is some word art that goes with the New Year and my Happy New Year Kit.  There are 11 total word art all in png files. 
Happy New Years - Alphas - Set of 3  

Happy New Years - Alphas - Set of 3

Here are the alphas that goes with my Happy New Years Kit.  There are 3 separate alphas in purple glitter, green glitter and gold glitter. ...
I love You - Papers Only

I love You - Papers Only

Buy this if you want ONLY the papers.  There are 24 papers at 300 dpi and 12x12 in size.  All jpegs.
I love You - Elements Only  

I love You - Elements Only

Buy this if you ONLY want the Elements.  There are 74 total elements in png formats.
I love You - QP Album  




I love You - QP Album

Here are some Quick Pages from my "I Love You" kit.  There are 3 pages all 8x8 in size and 300 dpi.  You can easily resize them...


You can find my Store HERE

 * * * * *
January 2013 Contest:
* * * * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews