Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Close your Sleepy Little Eyes

Hey I might be MIA some today and tomorrow. My brother and his girlfriend had their baby late last night arount 10pm and I'm going to the hospital to see them this morning. Everything went well. She was 6lbs 20oz. Her name is Olivia Skye. I would have been their last night except it happened so fast and I wasn't here when they left ( I was actually in a zumba class) and I didn't know where they went. For some reason our town of Waxahachie doesn't deliver babies and they had to go out of town. I don't understand that. We have a big hospital and they don't do babies -- huh? So I'm leaving now to go meet my new Niece Laters everyone, april 

And sorry I haven't been on since the blogtrain.  We had a very busy week last week at my real job and I've just been bone tired.  Plus doing stuff for my store.  I hope you'll forgive me since I already gave you guys 3 mini kits this month ( one being on the other blog).

Here's some wordart for today. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews