Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wilma4ever Challenges and Tag Template Challenge Freebie

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a great 4th of July.

I am so sorry.  I have been so busy.  4th of July almost killed me at work.  Super busy in our bakery.  I'm hoping it will calm down after tomorrow.  

Also I got into an accident on the 4th.  I'm ok.  Noone got hurt but it scared me.  I've never had an accident before that I sort of caused.  Pretty scary.  But I think everything is good now.

Also I stared something.  Not sure how it's going to work out.  I've been very lonely lately.  Not desperate but lonely.  Miss my husband bunches.  I got on an online dating site.  Not sure how it's going to go though but I am talking to someone.  He seems really nice so far and very gentlemanly.   Unlike the others.  Ladies if you do this beware because there are some nut jobs out there.  I went for a while noone messaged me.  I'm on POF by the way.  And I was having trouble hitting the (I want to meet them button)  I kept doing the maybe thing.  And then all the sudden I had like 8 people messaging me at once.  A few I just weren't interested in, a couple more just send absurd messages that you don't even want to consider answering and then the other 4 were ok.  I keep getting asked out by this 34 yr old and I"m 44.  Told him he was way too young for me.  LOL  And he still wants to go out.  Crazy.  But there's the one I like.  I'm actually happy when I see I have a message from him.  Maybe that's something.  Nothing may ever come of this but it's nice to be told nice things again and it feel genuine.  Guess time will tell.  

Anyway I'm in a million challenges this month.  LOL  Slight exaggeration.
I have a freebie template for my tag template challenge.
I'll give you the mask one tomorrow.


I'm also making a 4th of july kit and I'll make a mini-kit from that for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews