Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sneak Peak for July 28th - and a freebie !!!

 
Thought I'd be fun today and give you a sneak peak for July 28th.
 
I joined the Berry Applicious Blog Train and I'm giving you a sneak peak.
 
I have two parts that I will give out on each of my blogs.
 
Here's the SNEAK PEAK of the one for this blog
 

 
So come back on the 28th to see all the goodies being offered!
__________________________
 
Also don't forget our Weekend Deals at Wilma4Ever
 
I have quick pages available for only $1
 
Respect and Honour - Cluster Frames 1$1.75  $1.00
Save: 43% off


... more info
Max: 1

Respect and Honour - Cluster Frames 1

Here are 2 cluster frames made from my Respect and Honour kit.  There are 2 cluster frames that are png files at 300 dpi.  Included is also...
Respect and Honour - Quick Page 2$1.75  $1.00
Save: 43% off


... more info
Max: 1

Respect and Honour - Quick Page 2

Here is a quick page from my Respect and Honour kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi. Shadows are included. Personal use only.
Respect and Honour - Quick Page 1$1.75  $1.00
Save: 43% off


... more info
Max: 1

Respect and Honour - Quick Page 1

Here is a quick page from my Respect and Honour kit. It is 12x12 at 300 dpi. Shadows are included. Personal use only.
Freedom - Quick Page 5$1.50  $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Freedom - Quick Page 5

Here is another quick page from my Freedom Kit. It is 12x12 at 300 dpi. Shadows included. Personal use only.
Freedom - Quick Page 4$1.50  $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Freedom - Quick Page 4

Here is another quick page from my Freedom kit. It is 12x12 in size at 300 dpi. Shadows included. Personal use only.
__________________________
 
Here is the freebie for today.
 
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews