Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Wilma4Ever Blogtrain has Arrived: Cold Hands Warm Heart



----------
We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)



Cold Hands Warm Heart - Mini Kit
 Get my Part HERE in my store

----------------------


You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...cturers_id=104


Check out my Full Size kit and Wordart too
( Have split it up into pieces for the BAK if you only want parts)


Cold Hands Warm Heart - Full Size Kit
Find it HERE in my store for 30% off

We're gonna have a lot more stuff for the BAK too.
Cold Hands Warm Heart - BAK Wordart 1
Find it HERE in my store for $1

And here are some coupons you can use for my store.





Come join me in the forum and participate
in my challenges for prizes and fun!
Must be registered to play.

Learning Technique Challenge
Layered Split Photo Technique used in the challenge

Wordart Challenge
You get free wordart and a prize at end of challenge

Sketch Challenge
Free shapes to use for the challenge and a prize

Tag Font Challenge

Tag Color Challenge

Tag Surprise Challenge
I have a freebie mask for you to use and
a prize at the end of the challenge too!

Tag Template Challenge
Free template and a prize at end of challenge too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews