Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sample Kit Challenge Freebie





 I also have my part up for the Sample Kit Challenge
that is free in my store.
Summer Breeze - Sample Kit 1 - April 2015

 
There are other parts that are free too but you have register in the forum to get them for free.  
The Sample Kit challenge is HERE if you want to participate and you can find a link for the Make my Day part of the challenge in that thread too to get the other kits for free.
Here is my April Ad
 

You can find my store HERE
Heres a coupon starting in April

* * * * * * *
I have new products in the store that coordinate with my April Showers kit. 

April Showers - Quick Page 4 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 4

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 3 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 3

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are not included.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 2 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 2

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 1

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only....
April Showers - Cluster Frames - Set 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Cluster Frames - Set 1

Here are 3 cluster frames made from my April Showers kit.  Each one is a png file at 300 dpi and shadows are included.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Clusters - Set 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Clusters - Set 1

Here are 3 clusters from my April Showers kit.  They are all 3 png files at 300 dpi and shadows are included.  Personal use only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews