Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Wilma4ever blogtrain has Arrived : Broadway Musicals


* * * * * 

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.

Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)

 Here is my sale for July


My RAK coupons



 You can find my store HERE

Here is my Part for the Blogtrain

 Download HERE in my store for free

In case you were wondering it matches my Animal Kingdom kit.  
Animal Kingdom - Full Size Kit - PU only 
You can buy it HERE on sale 40% off thru July.

$6.99
Sale: $4.19
Save: 40% off

Here are some matching parts to go along with it

Animal Kingdom - Photo Papers Papers - PU/CU $4.99
Sale: $2.99
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Photo Papers Papers - PU/CU

Here are 72 photo papers that coordinate with my full size Animal Kingdom kit.  These are sold sepately and are not included with the full size...
Animal Kingdom - Tiger Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Tiger Alpha

Here is my Tiger Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...
Animal Kingdom - Giraffe Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Giraffe Alpha

Here is my Giraffe Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...
Animal Kingdom - Zebra Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Zebra Alpha

Here is my Zebra Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...
Animal Kingdom - Cheetah Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Cheetah Alpha

Here is my Cheetah Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...
Animal Kingdom - Quick Page 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Quick Page 1

Here is a quick page made using my Animal Kingdom Kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included.  Personal use only.
Animal Kingdom - Cluster Frame 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Cluster Frame 1

Here is a cluster frame made using my Animal Kingdom kit.  It also included a poser created by Creations by Rain made exclusively for me to use...

Animal Kingdom - Solid Textured Papers - PU/CU $2.99
Sale: $1.79
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Solid Textured Papers - PU/CU

Here are 24 papers that coordinate with my Animal Kingdom kit.  They are sold seperately and not included with the full size kit.  They are...
Animal Kingdom - Teddy Bear Frames $2.99
Sale: $1.79
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Teddy Bear Frames

Here are 9 frames that coordinate with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are not included with the full-size kit.  Sold separately.  Each...
Animal Kingdom - Mini Kit $1.99

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Mini Kit

Here is a mini kit that coordinates with my full-size kit Animal Kingdom.  There are 6 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 10 elements total. ...
Animal Kingdom - Snow Leapard Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Snow Leapard Alpha

Here is my Snow Leapard Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...
Animal Kingdom - Leapard Alpha $1.75

... more info
Max: 1

Animal Kingdom - Leapard Alpha

Here is my Leapard Alpha that coordinates with my Animal Kingdom kit.  There are 3 separate png files, 1 containing the uppercase, another...

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you and love the theme. Can you check your store as both parts are showing $1.99 to purchase and not free. Thanks so much again!

Charles Hutchins said...

Both parts are showing $1.99 to purchase and not free. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews