Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sample Kit challenge freebie

I almost forgot to post my September Sample kit
You can find all our Sample kit freebies HERE in our Make My Day section of the forum.  
You must register with the forum to get all the free kits.
I decided to match it to my Memories Full Size and Mini Kit.


Get it free in my store HERE


You can buy the full kit HERE
Memories - Full Size Kit

or another Mini Kit HERE
Memories - Mini Kit 
 
Here is a page I created using pieces from all the kits
I also made this for the Scraplift Challenge hosted by Wilma.

W4E_Jannatakingaselfie-olivianbodi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews