Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Wilma4Ever Blogtrain has Arrived: I Want My Mummy

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)

Here is my Part
I Want My Mummy - BT Mini Kit
 DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM OF POST

and I have a matching Full Size kit too
I Want My Mummy - Full Size Kit
 Buy HERE 
Sale: $3.20 
Save: 60% off

I Want My Mummy - Elements Only $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Elements Only

Here are the Elements only to my Full Kit I Want my Mummy.  None of these elements are repeated in the BAK.  They are all separate...
I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2 $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2

Here is another paper pack that contains mostly solid papers and some paint splattered papers.  There are 48 papers total at 12x12 300...
I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1 $5.99
Sale: $2.40
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1

Here is a designer paper pack that matches the I Want My Mummy BAK and it is included in my full size kit.  Buy this if you only want the pepers...
I Want My Mummy - ACP Mini Kit $2.99
Sale: $1.20
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - ACP Mini Kit

Here is my part of the All Challenge Prize for Oct 2015.  This prize is included along with 2 other prizes as a gift for participating in 10 or...
I Want My Mummy - TY Mini Kit $2.99
Sale: $1.20
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - TY Mini Kit

Here is the Mini Kit that I made for the Thankk You Gift for October 2015 and it matches the I Want My Mummy BAK.  Included are 3 papers at...

And we have a BAK I Want My Mummy Theme
Here are my parts - all the elements and papers are different from the full size kit.  Later on I will offer a bundle of it all.

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 10 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 10

Here are 5 elements to go along with the I Want My Mummy BAK. There are 3 haunted houses, 1 moon and 1 tree all at 300 dpi. 4" at the largest...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 9 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 9

Here are 5 elements and 3 papers to go along with the I Want My Mummy BAK. The papers are at 12x12 300 dpi and the elements  are  at 300...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 8 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 8

Here are 6 bats for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 7 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 7

Here are 6 skeletons in different poses for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 6 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 6

Here are 7 Elements for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 5 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 5

Here are 8 witches for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 4 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 4

Here are 6 spooky jack-o-lanterns for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 3 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 3

Here are 5 mummies for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 2 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 2

Here are 11 elements for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.  There are...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 1 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Elements 1

Here are 8 bows for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each element is a png file at 300 dpi. Shadows not included. For Personal Use only.
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 15 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 15

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 14 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 14

Here are 6 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 13 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 13

Here are 6 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 12 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 12

Here are 6 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 11 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 11

Here are 6 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 10 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 10

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 9 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 9

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 8 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 8

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 7 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 7

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 6 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 6

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 5 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 5

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 4 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 4

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 3 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 3

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 2 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 2

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK. Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only. I will make a BAK paper pack bundle that will...
I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 1 $1.00
Sale: $0.90
Save: 10% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - BAK Paper 1

Here are 5 papers for the I want my Mummy BAK.  Each paper is 12x12 at 300 dpi. For Personal Use only.  I will make a BAK paper pack bundle...


Get a Prize for participating in our Scrapbooking is My Therapy contest

You can find my store HERE
Special Halloween Sale
Everything over $1.00 is 60% off
and
Everything under $1.00 is 10% off

All Through October
Everything is on Sale!!!!

Freebie is below
 I Want My Mummy - BT Mini Kit
DOWNLOAD HERE
in my store 
or on mediafire HERE 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews