Friday, September 16, 2016

Mediterranean Nights Quick Page freebies from CT

Sorry guys, way behind on keeping up with freebies.
These were made by my CT Andrea.
You can find more of her freebies by clicking on her Blinkie

  photo LavenderPassion-blinkie1_zps39052f44.jpg
 
My mom is still in the hospital.  She got out of ICU and was doing better and then got pneumonia again.  Now she might have to go back to the ICU.  It's just so awful and I'm so scared for my mom.  
So please be patient with me while I'm dealing with all of this.  The thought of loosing my mom is just too painful.  I just hope she's stubborn enough to keep fighting.
#6
 
#5
 
#4
 
 
QP #3
 
 
QP #2
d
 
QP #1
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews