Saturday, December 17, 2016

Weekend Deals with ApriltheScrapaholic

Come check out our weekend deals.  Everything is $1 each.
 
Come see what I have for $1 or under
I Believe - White Alpha$1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Believe - White Alpha

Here is a full size alpha made with the same color scheme as my I Believe kit. Included are 3 sheets of alphas that include Uppercase, Lowercase,...
I Believe - LIght Blue Alpha $1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Believe - LIght Blue Alpha

Here is a full size alpha made with the same color scheme as my I Believe kit. Included are 3 sheets of alphas that include Uppercase, Lowercase,...
I Believe - Red Alpha $1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Believe - Red Alpha

Here is a full size alpha made with the same color scheme as my I Believe kit. Included are 3 sheets of alphas that include Uppercase, Lowercase,...
I Believe - Blue Alpha $1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Believe - Blue Alpha

Here is a full size alpha made with the same color scheme as my I Believe kit.  Included are 3 sheets of alphas that include Uppercase,...
Praise Wordart - Wordart Pack $1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Praise Wordart - Wordart Pack

Here are 12 png wordarts about praise.  Each wordart is an individual png file at 300 dpi.  Shadows not included.  They are all in...
White Christmas - Mini Kit $1.99
Sale: $0.80
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

White Christmas - Mini Kit

Here is a mini kit that matches our White Christmas BAK.  There are 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 6 elements also at 300 dpi.  Shadows are...
Wordart - Christmas Is $1.50
Sale: $0.60
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Wordart - Christmas Is

Here are 3 wordarts for Christmas.  Each one is black on color (color on preview is so you can see it better) and there are no shadows in the...
Wordart - Camera Sayings 1 $1.40
Sale: $0.56
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Wordart - Camera Sayings 1

Here are 6 word arts that can be used to describe taking photos.  Each wordart is a png file at 300 dpi and they are all solid black in...
Find my store HERE

December Sale
60% off everything over $1
Have a great Day!!! 
*ApriltheScrapaholic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews