Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
 
I just wanted to drop in and say hello.  I am at my moms house having Thanksgiving with my family.  I got here early yesterday and I am using my little brother's laptop to post to you all.  I don't have anything here to give you all freebies so you will have to wait until I get back on Saturday.  I thought that I had pre-posted more than I had :)
 
 
We are having a good time.  Got to see all my family.  Had a great meal.  We had a lot of fun with a rotissori oven cooking a turkey.  My brothers pretty much hog-tied that turkey to fit inside it.  LOL  I turned out pretty good though. 
 
 
Also wanted to tell you that we are having a black-friday thru cyber-monday sale weekend.  I am putting my store at 60% off all products over $2 if anyone is interested. 
 
 
Have a great holiday everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews