Thursday, March 14, 2013

Check out our challenge in the Forum and new kit.

Ok guys I haven't posted lately.  I think I've had too many things going on lately.  Or maybe I've just taken on too much to keep up.  :)  Oh well.  I'm still giving you guys stuff.  I am going to post a quick page using my new kit here in a bit.

Here's my new kit that will goes well with the blog train tomorrow.  I'm gonna offer you all papers on one blog and elements on the other.  Decided to split them. up.  Making two mini kits each time has been too much.  I know you guys love it though.


Right now I want to announce the challenges in our forum.  I promise.  If you join and participate you get free stuff and prizes.  It's pretty cool and all you have to do is make a layout.  You have to use 50% of Wilma4Ever stuff but we've got that covered. 

We have two new challenges in the forum.  A lyrics challenge and an ad challenge.  Very cool challenges so come check them out and win participation prizes.  Sign into the forum for free and come check out our great stuff :)

Lyrics challenge
http://www.wilma4ever.com/w4eforum/showthread.php?2060-March-2013-Lyrics-Challenge!

Ad challenge
http://www.wilma4ever.com/w4eforum/forumdisplay.php?129-Monthly-Ad-Challenge

Our other challenges at the forum. We have 23 going on.
http://www.wilma4ever.com/w4eforum/forumdisplay.php?19-Wilma4ever-Challenge-s


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews