Saturday, April 26, 2008

Freebie___Haydens Jungle Bears.

Well, I have some bad news everyone. Not really for you but mostly for me. I lost my external 300 gb hard drive this last week. Took it to my moms and it got knocked off of the desk and now it doesn't come on. It just makes some noises. I have some things backed up but not recent stuff. So, all the new kits I was working on are now gone.....or mostly gone. I still have a few things but not anything like I wanted to work on. I had great papers for the freebie that I am about to give to you. Another baby kit for my friends grandson. They were all leopard papers with matching colors to the bears. Now I have to start over and make new ones.

I also lost my zoo photos that I took the other day. I had wonderful photos of the lions roaring and playing. I also had photos of a baby giraffe in all sorts of positions, also gorillas, monkeys, zebras and much more. Now gone.

Also, my corpus photos are gone. I'm just sick about it. Had all this planned and can't do it.

I'm awfully mad at myself for not putting everything on disks right away. I guess hard lessons are learned that way. And boy did I learn one.

Anyway, here is the freebie (may take a while to get another one...haha)

PS>>>see the paper in the background....yes I had matching paper for all of the bears.



You can get them HERE

2 comments:

Mozz said...

Your a brave woman I would be crying..
Can you take it to a computer shop and get them to transfer it to a new harddrive? I know we can get that done here( by here I mean Australia) when harddrives die..
Just a thought..
Your bears are really cute..
Loving Light
Mozz

Suzie Williams said...

So sorry about your hard drive. We had to wipe our computer the other day because it was acting up and backed everything up onto our external. I just found out right now when getting ready to start scrapping some photos that our picture folders didn't back up like we thought they did! Luckly most of them are on my grandfather's computer, but I think we lost a few, sadly. I could not imagine losing them forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews