Monday, May 25, 2009

More layouts and Happy Memorial Day

Ginger made another layout using my Blushing Buttercups kit. Love it!
And don't forget to visit her blog for her wonderful wordart. Check out her new one.

Love this one .............go to Ginger's blog and get it.

Here is her layout using my blushing buttercups kit.



I made a few layouts lately.



This one is of our squirrel in our crazy backyard. I just love how he poses for me. I entered it into a challenge at scrapbook flair called Backyard Wildlife. I used my New home kit and the frames from my Fishing with Dad Kit.



I entered this one in the HUNKY DUDES:Celebrities-Actors Challenge. I used my Chris' Rustic Cowboy kit to make this one. The background is new though (by me).
-------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I wanted to tell everyone that I'm deleting all of the add-on's for Digitreats. I don't feel right about giving them out anymore because she's gone for now. I do miss Pam terribly. Been trying not to say anything because I don't want her to read this and feel bad. She's made a good choice to put her children and family first before her designing. She's such a wonderful person. I wish her all the happiness in the world. She is truly treasured on this blog. She was and is still my mentor. So please don't be mad when I delete the links.
------------------------------------------------------------

And I would like to wish everyone a Great and Wonderful Memorial Day. Have fun for me because I'm working and so his my honey.

Tomorrow we have to visit one of his sisters who is in the hospital sick so I may not be able to post anything for a couple of days. We have to make sure she's doing alright.

I added a couple of kits to ScrapitSassy. They are baby kits.


Baby Boy
Baby Boy by ApriltheScrapaholic

Baby Girl
Baby Girl by ApriltheScrapaholic

Be back when I can. Take care all.

Happy Memorial Day!!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I hope Jose's sister is OK. Being sick is no funand being in the hospital is the pits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews