Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Butterlfies Add-on for Digitreats using Shout colors.......


Hey guys,
Its really storming here so I will only be on for a little bit before I unplug my computer for the night. Don't want to ruin my new computer while I'm asleep.
I added my leather kit to my store yesterday. Separated some of the papers from the kit. So Metallic papers are separate from the plain leather papers with the rest of the kit.

I added 2 more alphas and some buttons. But it's the same as before.

I will probably add it into my own store as a whole.

Later,
April

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Mungo said...

Thank you very much for your lovely butterfly selection

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews