Saturday, May 23, 2009

New kits added to the store.

Hey Everyone,

I added 2 new kits to the store this week. I know. Your probably tired of baby kits but I think these are pretty cute. One is for a boy and the other a girl.

Also I wanted to show you some of the CT Members pages from Scrapitsassy that used my kits.

And these were made by ScrapitSassy Ct member Tracy.


Tracy made these 2 layouts above using my Bathtime Babies kit.

Tracy used my Seashore Wedding kit to make these 2 layouts above.


These 2 were made my ScrapitSassy Ct member Lisa Marie using my Fishing with Dad kit.

These 2 were made by ScrapitSassy Ct member Rose Marie.
She used my Heavenly Hybiscus to make these layouts.

These 2 were made by ScrapitSassy CT member Jamie using my Lovely Ladybug kit.

These 2 were made by ScrapitSassy Ct Member Marnie using my Heavenly Hybiscus kit.

Here are the previews for my new kits.

Baby Boy
Baby Boy by ApriltheScrapaholic

Baby Girl
Baby Girl by ApriltheScrapaholic

I'll be back in a little bit with a quick-page from the Baby Girl kit.

See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are all great kits love the freebies thanks so much beverley roberts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews