Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bought a new camera!

Hey everyone.

I've been busy. I just bought a new camera. Mine keep breaking on me. It still works but I have to hold it to keep it all together. I have rubber bands around it at the moment so it doesn't fall apart. Crazy.

Anyway, my mom found me a great deal on this camera.My old one was a Minolta Dimage z6 which was a great camera. I've had it about 5-6 yrs already. Well my mom found me a fugifilm s1500 with 10 megapixels (old one had 6) and 12x zoom (old one had 10x zoom).

It does great movies which my old one did horrible movies but that wasn't what I bought it for. This one does panoramic pics too. It'll take 3 pics and sew them all together. How cool is that.
I got it for only $179 with free shipping. And it get great reviews everywhere I looked. Mom's owned 3 fuji and they have all worked great.Here's a cool photo someone had on Amazon.com that they took with it.



Love this photo. Reminds me of my little ones. They said this was taking while riding in a boat. I'm just siked. Can you tell?

Anyway, gotta get some sleep. Talk later tomorrow.

ApriltheScrapaholic and don't forget Photomaniac.

1 comment:

Marie said...

How wonderfully bazaar is this? My anniversary was the 3rd of July and my husband brought home a potato peeler - mine had broken after 25 years - I was devastated! But if he thought he was getting out of an anniversary with THAT - he was kidding himself. So . . . he took me to Fred Meyer and we bought this IDENTICAL camera!!! It is so much more complicated than my old Canon and I'm still looking through the manual. Any hints or suggestions or directions would be so appreciated. Love your blog - elemmar1@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews