Saturday, July 31, 2010

Photo Hunt-------July 31: Public



Here's me and my Jo (Jose) when we went to the TX Rangers Game. 
Our friend Matt went with us too.  He's the one focused on the game beside Jose.


How Public is this photo?  I believe baseball is as public as it gets.

and I know I'm late but I didn't get a hanging photo in so I'm gonna post it now.


I decided to use the photos that I have of my Jose with his fish hanging from his fishing line. 
I know they are old photos but their favorites.

Man he really loved to fish. 
And I loved watching him fish. 
He was really quite entertaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, baseball is very PUBLIC. great take on this week's theme! Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews