Monday, August 9, 2010

Crome Name Frames - B ---Part 1 of 3......freebie

Sorry I didn't get these out yesterday.  We cooked out on the grill.  I made t-bone steaks for my brother and Thomas along with mashed potatoes, corn-on-the-cob and salad.  We ate good!  Not sure about Thomas be me and my bro were both stuffed.  By the time I did all that I could only get Ginger's quick-page posted and had to lay down for be to be at work at midnight.  But I have it for you today.

Well, I have a guilty pleasure.  And Ginger, you are gonna like this because it about Miami. - Think I need to come visit you someday. - But I have a new favorite show for the moment.  I absolutely love The Glades.  We weren't too sure when we saw the pilot because the main star, Jim Longworth played by Matt Passmore (He's from Austrailia) who came off as a little annoying.  He's kind of like a Mixture of Dr. House and Castle (I love castle too).  But I watched the next episode and I'm hooked now.  They're showing a lot more of his character and what he's about.  He's a really smart character but they're showing more of his heart now.  I love it.  It's a great show and can be really funny if you pay attention.  Plus it helps that he's really hot too.  Ooops, did I say that?  Yeah, I did.

It comes on Sunday Nights at 7pm on the A&E channel.
(Photos came from Yahoo TV-A&E)


So here are more of the Crome Name Frames. 
I split the B's up in 3 parts.

4 comments:

belle said...

Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

I loved the overlay name frames you did some time back and these are just as lovely. Thank yo so much for sharing.

Glenda from Oz. said...

Thanks for the gorgeous name frames. So sorry to hear of your loss and I hope your little dogs help with the loneliness. If you want to check out more of that Aussie, I'm pretty sure he is in an Aussie series called McLeods Daughters. About some country girls running a big farm. (I only watched it occasionally but was very popular.) Went for years here and is now finished but is on dvd. I think he is also on Playschool here. (Little kids show that has been going for decades.) Good luck.

Ginger said...

I love, love, love The Glades!!!! I've watched it from the beginning too! And, you can come visit me anytime!

We really should plan some sort of get together for next summer. I'm always up for a vacation! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews