Thursday, March 29, 2012

CROME NAME FRAME - JACKSON

Hey everyone,  Sorry I've been MIA.  My brother bought me the 3rd book to the Hunger Game Trilogy.  I finished it at 8:30pm last night, went to bed for a few hrs and then went to work at midnight.  I'm telling you I am so tired now.  But I can't seem to get those books off my mind.  I have to say that I didn't expect it to end exactly the way it did.  I was hoping for something else.  But it is a great series.  I'm not sure when the last time a book or set of books got me so emotional.  And I have noone to talk to about them. 







2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these frames!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews