Monday, May 27, 2013

Justa Cruisin - Wordart Freebie


Hey everyone,

Went on vacation to my moms house.  Didn't get to post before I went but I'm back now.
FYI - I have joined some more blog trains.  Decided that might be a good way to get more mini-kits out to you guys.  Feel free to grab anything from the blogtrains or just get mine if you want. 
I'll always be doing the wilma4ever trains too.  So far I will have 3 of them next month.  

So if I am not on here so much it's because I'm making new stuff for you guys.  But I'll try to get some wordart  on here for you when I can.  I'm also going to try to get all the name frames in 1 fiile for each letter and each type of frame.  That is going to take a while. :)  But if anyone wants to request any more names then feel free to do so.  I'll be happy to make them.

Here's your freebie for today.

This is a page that I made using it.
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews