Home
Payhip Store
Store Blog
Facebook
Facebook Group
Facebook Page
ApriltheScrapaholics TOU
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Freebie update from Yesterday!
Wordart Freebie
Download HERE
Hey guys I was looking at my wordart and realized I never got the actualy wordart in the folder but it is there now. So if you didn't get it previously just redownload it because it's been updated. Sorry for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
CT call and Name Frames freebie............plus more wedding layouts!
Hey everyone. I'm asking for a little help here. I am trying to get my kits known out there. So, I'm attempting a CT call and I ho...
Whooops..........mixed up the downloads..............for last freebie.
I am sorry everyone, I guess is was too tired or in a hurry to go to sleep that I mixed up this download with the other. So, I'm repost...
New page from Ginger..............
I have another layout from Ginger . She used my WinterWonderland kit with my Christmas Snowflake snowglobes. It was her first extraction a...
New Kit...........Bathtime Babies
Still having my 50% off at my store too! Don't forget. Bathtime Babies New kit! I just made a new kit yesterday. I wanted to make...
Add-on to Digitreats ABC kits.........Jump Holiday Girls
Team Sassy Collab-Thankfu l Blessings I just wanted to let you know that we have a wonderful Collaboration kit at Scrap it Sassy. It was cr...
Chocolate Decadence Kit
Chocolate Decadence Kit This is the entire kit with 38 papers, 13 chocolate covered pretzels, 24 chocolate covered strawberries, 7 buttons, ...
I think I forgot to post yesterday.........so here's the 3rd freebie of Shaylee's kit...........FREEBIE!!!!
I have some photos of Shaylee with her Reindeer she got from her birthday. I even have a photo of my little JoJo too. I had gotten her a b...
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment