Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Baby Freebie Wordart and Weekend Deals

Here is a freebie wordart for you today.

Here's a page I made using the wordart.
 Kit is by Marcee aka Rosemade Designs with her Always Mini Kit #1.
 
 


Check out my new wordart for sale in the store
My Wordart - Love Wordart - Pack 1 

Sale: $1.05


I have lots of Valentine's stuff for only $1 and under.

http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=408

Kiss Me - Mini Kit $2.99  $1.00
Save: 67% off


... more info
Max: 1

Kiss Me - Mini Kit

Here is a mini kit made separately from the Full-size kit.  None of these are included with the full-kit.  There are 12 papers and about 30...
Kiss Me - Quick Page Album $2.99  $1.00
Save: 67% off


... more info
Max: 1

Kiss Me - Quick Page Album

Here are 6 quick pages made using my Kiss Me kit.  Each page is 8x8 in size and 300 dpi.  Personal use only.  You can find my Kiss me...
Kiss Me - 4 Full Alphas $2.50  $1.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

Kiss Me - 4 Full Alphas

Here are 4 Full Size alphas that match my Kiss Me Valentine's Kit.  Included are Uppercase, lowercase, numerics and some symbols. ...
Secret Valentine - AddOn $1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Secret Valentine - AddOn

Here is an addon to my Secret Valentine kit.  There are 6 papers at 12x12 300 dpi, 4 elements and 2 clusters that contain shadows. ...
Secret Valentine - Cluster Frame 2 $1.00
Sale: $0.70
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Secret Valentine - Cluster Frame 2

Here is my second cluster frame made from my Secret Valentine kit.  It is a png file at 300 dpi.  Some shadows included.  Personal use...
Secret Valentine - Cluster Frame 1 $1.00
Sale: $0.70
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Secret Valentine - Cluster Frame 1

Here is my cluster frame made from my Secret Valentine kit.  It is a png file at 300 dpi.  Some shadows included.  Personal use only....
Secret Valentine - QP2 $1.00
Sale: $0.70
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Secret Valentine - QP2

Here is my second quick page made from my Secret Valentine kit.  It is 8x8 in size and at 300 dpi.  Some shadows included.  Personal...
Secret Valentine - QP1 $1.00
Sale: $0.70
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Secret Valentine - QP1

Here is my first quick page made from my Secret Valentine kit.  It is 12x12 in size and at 300 dpi.  Some shadows included.  Personal...
Kiss Me - Mini Kit 2 $1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Kiss Me - Mini Kit 2

Here is a mini kit that coordinates with my Kiss Me Kit.  There are 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 10 elements also at 300 dpi.  Elements...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews