Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rise N Shine Freebie 6

Hey sorry everyone.  Been working straight days at work with  no idea of when I will get another day off.  My back up baker quit on us and I have no back up person at all.  So I am going on day number 8 of at least 12 days that I have been scheduled straight nights 10pm to 6am.  It takes a toll on you even when you are used to working that shift, which I am.

New freebie from Andrea.
Hi everyone!
Another freebie from  "Rise and shine".
 Download freebie on Andrea's blog HERE
 
 Rise N Shine - Full Size Kit
Find my store HERE
 
My October sale
is 40% off everything over $1

Check out my Retirement Sale.  Lots of kits retiring so grab them while they last.

 http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=104&sort=20a&filter_id=138&alpha_filter_id=0

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Click to Give

The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site
The Hunger Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
With one click... help hungry and homeless veterans. The Veterans Site.
With one click... help children living with autism. The Autism Site
The Breast Cancer Site

Total Pageviews