Monday, December 3, 2007

MyWinterWonderlandCutoutShapeFrames



Hello again everyone, I would just like to thank Jodi for leaving me such a nice comment on my blog. She said she downloaded all my frames and loves them and that I deserved a break. Thank you so much for commenting Jodi. I greatly appreciate it.




So today I am giving you probably my last frames in the WinterWonderland Collection. These were the first that I had made and they are shapes with snowflakes on them and I used my papers to. So I hope you enjoy them. They are nothing like the other frames. They are quite different but I think they're cute though. Please let me know your opinion.




Here is the preview:



sorry but link is expired

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews