Guess you guys thought I forgot about you. Definitly not the case. I've made a few things and time had just gotten away with me. Can't believe it's already the 13th. I'm still stuck somewhere on the 10th. Shoot, I still can't even believe it's Dec. Next thing you know Xmas will be come and gone and then HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Anyway, I have to make some previews of some stuff and download on 4shared. Hopefully, I can get you something good today. Possibly the pins to go with the WinterWonderland Kit. That would probably be good.
So we'll talk later and I'll try to get you something.
Did I mention it's freezing outside! Brrrrr. Lower 30's here. So keep warm and see ya later.
april
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am sorry everyone, I guess is was too tired or in a hurry to go to sleep that I mixed up this download with the other. So, I'm repost...
-
I have another layout from Ginger . She used my WinterWonderland kit with my Christmas Snowflake snowglobes. It was her first extraction a...
-
Still having my 50% off at my store too! Don't forget. Bathtime Babies New kit! I just made a new kit yesterday. I wanted to make...
-
Hey everyone, I've decided to make a Very special Christmas present for all of you still following my blog. I know I've lost some ...
-
Don't forget all my stuff is 50% off at Scrapitsassy! I just posted these in my store. Aren't they cute! Lori and I came up wi...
-
Cheboom made 2 more layouts and made quick pages of them. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'm gonna use them myself with my wedding pho...
-
I put a new kit in the store. It's my Bathtime Babies Kit . I showed you some of the pages I made with it before but I added the rubbe...
No comments:
Post a Comment