Hi everyone,
I just wanted to thank Alicia for ordering my Baby Marley kit.
Alicia, I have sent your links to your email through both my emails....aprithescrapaholic@yahoo.com....and aprilthephotomaniac@yahoo.com. So please check your spam folder if you haven't received them yet.
And to all: I haven't figured out how to put the direct links in paypal yet, so you have to bear with me while I email all of you your links to the kits. I promise I'll figure it out. But I email them as soon as I see that you have ordered and been accepted through paypal.
Also, I'm still regrouping so I haven't got a freebie just yet. My next one will probably be more zippers for the jump and run themes to digitreats abc kits. I'm planning on making zipped ones too, instead of just the open ones.
So thanks for ordering Alicia. I just ordered parts to the abc kits from Pamela at Digitreats. ( I lost all of those pieces when I lost the hard drive...which I'm still going to get looked at.) So, I know there is a way to send the links automatically through pay pal. So bear with me please.
I'll talk later. Right now I have to go catch some zzzz's. Take care.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
No comments:
Post a Comment