Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thank You

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank Alicia for ordering my Baby Marley kit.

Alicia, I have sent your links to your email through both my emails....aprithescrapaholic@yahoo.com....and aprilthephotomaniac@yahoo.com. So please check your spam folder if you haven't received them yet.

And to all: I haven't figured out how to put the direct links in paypal yet, so you have to bear with me while I email all of you your links to the kits. I promise I'll figure it out. But I email them as soon as I see that you have ordered and been accepted through paypal.

Also, I'm still regrouping so I haven't got a freebie just yet. My next one will probably be more zippers for the jump and run themes to digitreats abc kits. I'm planning on making zipped ones too, instead of just the open ones.

So thanks for ordering Alicia. I just ordered parts to the abc kits from Pamela at Digitreats. ( I lost all of those pieces when I lost the hard drive...which I'm still going to get looked at.) So, I know there is a way to send the links automatically through pay pal. So bear with me please.

I'll talk later. Right now I have to go catch some zzzz's. Take care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews