Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Back from my Moms..

Hi guys, I'm back from my moms house. Went to see my little (now 11 yr old) cousin for his birthday. My mom and dad take care of him for my cousin. I just got him some games for his playstation 2. That seems to be all that he's into, games and movies. He liked them though. Always afraid I'll get him something he already has or something too easy for him. He's so good at that stuff.

Still haven't heard about my hard drive yet. Still trying to be patient.

I want to ask you all a question. Would you like the floral blanket in the run and jump colors too. Or should I come up with something other than a flower to put on the blanket for those colors. Let me know what you think. I do just have the blanket by itself too. Comment for me and give me ideas of what you would like to see on the blanket if you want something else. I'll try to come up with something if you don't or I'll just keep using the flowers.

Also, I have the zippers closed too. I also have the zippers with gold, silver and brass metal on them with different colored material around them. Would you like those too? Just asking.

You guys take care and let me know what you think. Good night and see youu all later.

2 comments:

Monkdabutt said...

Those zippers were so cute, closed would be awesome, as well as the silver metal.

Erika said...

April, I would love to see the blanket in Run colours but not sure what to put on boys stuff, always gets me stuck. Oh and I tagged you on my blog, hope you can play !
Best wishes,
Erika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews