Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was tagged by Ginger

I got tagged by Ginger for the 6th picture challenge. I was just checking out her blog and I found it. So let me go see what my photo is.

Here are the rules of the challenge:

Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog with a description.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Oh my....................I'm actually in this photo and I look awful. We had just put up our swing in the backyard and I was swinging on it. Here my Shaylee is trying to get on with me. My house shoes don't even match! How funny. Forgot about that.

You know I'd tag you Ginger but you marked me first. I love your wordart too. Especially the duct tape on. Go check out Ginger Here!

Check out this page Ginger made with my Fluttering Dragonflies kit.


Fluttering Dragonflies Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic



And here is one that she made with my Chocolate Decadence kit!




And she made this one using my Back to School Paperclips Kit


Back to School Paperclip Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic



And this on is from my Back to School - Crayon Madness kit!


Back to School Crayon Madness Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic


She's doing such a great job making layouts. I'm just behind on posting them here on my blog. Thank you Ginger!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The unmatched slippers are classic! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews