Friday, February 27, 2009

New wedding book...............from Artscow

I made another wedding book at artscow.

I used Pams book templates to make the front, back, spine and some of the pages................should have used it with all of them.

Here is the link to go see my finished book............

http://www.artscow.com/share/8a1jhx9xhw0k

Let me know what you think.

And here are some more of the pages that I put in the book...........more layouts from my Seashore wedding kit. Also, tomorrow is the last day for our 1yr anniversary sale. So hurry over if you want to catch some of our great specials..........Everything 50% off.

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

SISAD1.jpg picture by ejregnold


Also, in March we are going to have a suprise for you..........a March Collab.....I saw the preview and it looks great too. So, I'll be back on the first to show you the preview. Don't want to ruin the surpise now do we.........

Here are the layouts I made.

Wordart is by Bethany of Elegant Wordart 2.

Wordart is by Bethany at Elegant Wordart 2.

The necklace was created by Pam at Digitreats...........she made it for me as a present for my wedding. Isn't she just the greatest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews