Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skip Floral Blanket Alpha...Light Pink...........Freebie!!!!


Hi everyone. I am still moving into my new house. Got lots to do still. My parents left this morning but I still have lots to move. Not so much big stuff is left thought. STill got to get my computer desk and a lot of stuff in there. The house is looking more ours now. We went 2 days without any air. Someone had stolen the copper wiring out of our AC unit. Can you believe it. The people we bought the house from fixed it though along with a few other things. Now it's really nice. But I feel really disorganized. WE have stuff everywhere. But it will be great.

So I'm giving you the light pink version of the Floral Blanket alphas today. Gotta make it quick so I can get busy. Just wanted to keep in touch with you all. I do hope you like these alphas. I think they came out really cute.


If you want them you can grab them here!!

I'll check back with you all later. I'm getting some really cute names for the cowboy chris kit. I'll let you know when I decide on the name. Take care everyone.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).

Anonymous said...

Love both of them. Very beautiful. TFS.

cindiaskew said...

don't usually dl alphas, but i absolutely loved this. the color didn't hurt. lol tyfs

Karen M in FL said...

Almost missed this one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love the alphabet - the flowers are so pretty!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews