Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Quickpage.............Bloody Mess ---- aka Dracula's Lair --------qp3

Hey Everyone,

I am still working on this kit.  Came up with a lot of new stuff for it when I got back from vacation from my moms.  I'm loving it though.  I have decided to go with Dracula's Lair instead of Bloody Mess though.  Sounds better.  Let me know what you think.  I love my dracula I made and I have a lot of cute stuff my brother helped make for the kit too.  Yeah, I've gotten him into it a little bit.  Both of us came up with the Castle and he made the really neat tree and some tombstones and a rickety old iron gate with fence.  You're gonna love it.  I may decide to give out a little sampler later.

Here's the preview:



See you guys tomorrow and I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews