Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monster Mash kit now in the store.

I know another Halloween kit.  But this one is so cute.  My brother and I came up with some really cute stuff for the kit and I just had to make it.

This one is kind of for girls but you can definitely use it for little boys too.  There's lots to choose from monsters, zombies, ghosts, skulls, skeletons, witches, vampires, frankenstein, coffins and much more.  And some are even in shades of pretty colors of pinks, blues, greens and oranges.

Here are the papers.


 And here are most of the elements.  I couldn't get them all on there.  There are a total of 92 elements.  Bows are included too and I just realized I didn't get one on there.  But I got the important stuff.



 I also have a quick-page for you using the kit.
Hope you like it.



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews