Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I used April's Kiss Me kit to make another Brag Book Page freebie for you. Buy the Kiss Me kit in April's Blog Store and click on the preview below to get your freebie.
Have a great week!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Another Kiss Me BB page Freebie!
Labels:
BragBookPage,
CT member pages,
freebie,
freebies from Ginger,
Kiss Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...

No comments:
Post a Comment