Friday, April 15, 2011

Crome Name Frames - James

Hey everyone, long time no see or in this case no post.  Been having a hard time lately.  Missing my Jo quite a bit these days.  You would think I'd be better by now but it still feels like yesterday for me.  I thought I'd be better since spring is here but I'm still I guess you would say mopey.  Just not in the mood to do anything.  My creativity has just been down the drain.  So I am sorry for not posting and giving out names.  I do have several of them done though.  And I just have so soo many more to do.  So again - I will get them all out to you.  I've just been working so much and my schedule is all over the place that when I get home I'm just too tired most of the time.  I end up just playing games because I can't focus on much more than that.  Promise I'll get out of this slump.  Just gonna take some time I guess.

HUGE KUDOS to my favorite person in the whole world - GINGER for helping me out.  Just want you to know you are the best ever.  Thank you.

Also, I just got my taxes done yesterday and I don't owe.  Yeah.  Been dreading that.  Wasn't sure what would happen this year after my Jose passed away.  But I'm gettin some back and I should be able to pay for his memorial stone and get it places so my mind won't be worring about that all the time.  I've fealt really guilty for not already having it done.  Feel like I've been such a bad wife/widow.  I know that I shouldn't feel guilty about it because he wouldn't want me spending alot of money over it.  But I want it to be nice for him.  So we'll see how it goes. 

Anyway, here is the name JAMES for you all.  Promise to be better now.  Hopefully I can get a kit in the works.  Got several going just haven't been able to see them thru.  Take care everyone. 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh April, don't feel guilty. You're right, that's the last thing he would want you to worry about.

You should use some of that refund money for a get away. Even if it's just for the weekend---go somewhere pretty and take lots of pictures, eat too much and sleep late in the mornings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews