Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Fun Kit in the Store and a quick-page freebie.

I just realized that I didn't have my Easter Fun kit in the store.   So I just put it in there.

Also, I'm not sure how much longer I will have my store up and running.  I'm gonna try to keep it for as long as I can afford it.  I really like making my kits and freebies for you all.  So I don't want to end it.  But we'll see.  Also, I'm maybe I might be able to take some good advise from a friend and get some time off a little later on.  I think I really need a vacation and to get out of the house for a bit.  Stress from work, the holidays and loosing my Jo has taken a toll on me.  I think my body just needs a good rest. 

So here's my Easter Fun kit.  An oldie but goodie.
for only $4.99

 and here is a freebie quickpage that I made for you with it.

I'll come back tomorrow with some names.

Also, Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews