Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crome Name Frames - KIMIKO

 OK, I'm not obsessed..............ok maybe a little........LOL!
I just don't really have any new pics to scrap and I have all these great photos of people and I just decided to use them with my kits.  Don't worry, I'll go back to scrapping my puppies.
I just felt like playing around for a while.

Plus I'm trying to decide which one I might want to draw.  Been thinking about getting into drawing again.  I used to draw people all the time.  Wish I had done some when Jo was here but for some reason I wasn't into it.  You gotta be into the right mind and want to do it or else it doesn't come out like I want.  That why when people try to force me to do art stuff it just doesn't work out most times.  It's just gotta be there for me.  But I think I want to draw again.  At least see if I still have it.

Not sure if I showed this one to you or not.  I can't seem to find my folder with all my artwork in it.  I've hidden it on one of my hardrives somewhere.  But here's a page that has a drawing of Mark Harmon that I had done.  I used my Wood N Plaids kit to make it.
I realized I hadn't used very many of my name frames so I decided to use one for this layout.
I think it looks pretty cool................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for doing my daughter's name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews