Friday, June 17, 2011

Crome Name Frames - SONIA


Sorry I'm posting a little late today.  We spent the morning at the lake swimming and kayaking with some friends.  I took Shaylee, JoJo and Peanut but ended up taking Peanut and JoJo back home.  It was really windy and the lake was white-capping and it scared them.  They were both trying to jump in my arms at the same time all the while wrapping their leashes around my legs.  They ended up fighting  alot so I took them home.  Poor babies.

 But not my Shaylee. I left here their with my brother when I took them home and when I got back to the lake she was still swimming and hadn't stopped. We had gotten there at about 8:45 AM and she swam the whole time until about 12:30 when we ate hamburgers and hot dogs. She even got herself not 1 but 2 hot dogs. She'd worked up an appetite. Then after a bit she got back in the water and swam up until about 4:30PM. I think she will be sleeping quite well tonight. Quite a feat for such a little puppy. Man she loves the water. Even loved the huge waves crashing over her little head. LOL

 Here are pics of Coco (left) and Shadow (right).  They are brothers of my puppies.  Shadow and Peanut came from the same litter.  But they all have the same mom and dad. 

They weren't so sure of the water.
 Here's my brother, cousin and a friend kayaking in the lake.
 And here's my friend Erna who's the owner of Coco and Shadow. 
She's trying to get them to go swimming with my Shaylee.
Here's your freebie for today.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews