Friday, July 8, 2011

Crome Name Frames - DOMINICK

Hey everyone,
Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I'd worked all night 12pm to 8am and had to try to stay away all day so I could sleep all night to go back to work at 7am in the morning today.  I really tried posting but I kept zoning out.  LOL  I'd find myself just sitting there for I don't know how long.  Switching from days to nights is killing me sometimes.  But I'm back today with a name for you. 

Also I wanted to let you know I now have my birthday kits fully uploaded for instant downloads when you order. 

OVER THE HILL


BIRTHDAY GIRL


BIRTHDAY BOY


BIRTHDAY BOY ALPHA


MINI CELEBRATION KIT
DOMINICK


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour April,
It's really hard and exausting to work shifts ! You don't have to say sorry, you should simply do what you can (and not the best) as we all understand the situation are so grateful for what you do for all of us, sooner or later... ;)
Today i have a particular request...
My niece who is working as a cartographer for the Fire Department (which belongs to the Army, fire soldiers and administration) was, last week, dubbed lieutenant. The ceremony protocol was very moving, lasting 2 hours with a 4 kilos (9 pounds)sword hanging on the belt under a bright sun !
I would like to ask you whether you could do a frame called "Lieutenant" and another one "Floriane" ?
And don't worry if you can't.
Merci beaucoup for all what you do for us.
C from Paris :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews