Friday, July 15, 2011

Crome Name Frames - DUMONEE

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm trying to get all the name frames done.  I'm off the next 3 days so hopefully I can catch up on the requests.  I've had new requests for

laugh
love
live

I'm putting a heroes name frames in the store and I may inclue Lieutenant with it.

lieutenant

And here are requests that I have left:

Floriane
Alison
Filomena
Ella-Rose
Eddie
Emily
Georgia
Haleigh
Gunner
Gabriel
Gracen
Genevieve
Hailee
Gabby
Elisha
Grace
Isabel
Ivy
Izaac
Jacob
Jay
Jeremy
Jessica
Joanie
Jon
Jordana
Josh
Joshie
Joshua
Judah
Julianna
Kaleb
Kasey
Katarina
Katelynn
Kathleen
Katie
Katrina
Kayla
Kaylin
Kelilah
Ken
Kenny
Krystyn
Levi
Lexi
Lexy
Lila
Lily
Liz
Lyla
Makayla
Mandy
Marena
Marge
Marianne
Mark
May
Micah
Mimi
Morgan
Nadja
Oceane
Patrick
Paul
Petey
Piper
Poppy
Raffaele
Raina
Rhen
Ronnie
Ronny
Sam
Samantha
Sammy

So if you're name is not on the list please give it to me again because this is all that I have found in the requests and trust me I save all of them in my requests folder in my email.  So just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour April !
Thank you ever so much !!
See you soon...
C from Paris :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews