Thursday, January 12, 2012

Black Name Frame - CARMEN, CECELIA, COURTNEY, DAMON, DECEMBER, DICIE

Hey everyone, Sorry again that I haven't posted.  Been trying to days to come up with something for the blogtrain this month.  It should be really cute if I can get it done.  The topic is "On the Farm".  Cute color scheme too but I'm realizing that I'm having trouble with there not being any orange in it.  How do you do beaks, legs and carrots without any orange?  LOL  Oh well, I'm still working on it. 

So sorry I haven't uploaded new names so I'm gonna give you several again today. 

FYI:  I have added the names GAVIN, GUS, BARNEY and ANALEIGH to my lists.  So be checking.  Those haven't been made yet.  You didn't miss them.  I can't believe there are still names out there I haven't done :) .............









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews