Friday, January 4, 2008

Yeah!__My Candy Cane Alpha......Freebie!!!


Hello everyone again, Boy you seem to all be waiting for my Xmas Candy Cane Alpha. I've read lots of messages saying you can't wait for it. I actually meant to put it up before the frames and I didn't reallize till I read your messages that I hadn't actually put it up on my blog. For some reason I thought I already had. Guess my preview messed myself up. Ha Ha.....

Anyway, so here it is. I hope that you all like it. I made each letter completely by itself. Usually I make all of them and then edit them all together; but not this one. Each one is an individual png file. They never were together on the same page. So I spent a lot of time on this one. I have used it on several of my pages using scrapbook flair and it works perfectly.


Here are a few of the pages that I made using the alpha or from my kit. I know I haven't given you everything yet; but I was just trying it out.

And you can see my layouts and others at scrapbook flair with this link:

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/scrapbookergallery.aspx?userid=830



Link Expired...it is now being added to my store

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoo!!!! love this alpha!!!! thanks so much...you are so kind.
-sheryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

These are INCREDIBLE!! GREAT work & thank you soo much for sharing your talent! i LOVE the song playing on your blog too, makes me smile :D Thank you :D Have a GREAT day!!

Anonymous said...

just found your site - what fun! I adore the candy cane alphabet. thanks

Klaus said...

To bad, that Digi Free listed this always as freebie. Maybe you should send Digi Free a message, that it isn't longer availbale as freebie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews