Saturday, August 23, 2008

Isabella is Here !!!!!!!!! Born Aug 19th 2008

Baby Isabella is Here

I know I haven't posted in the past few days. Been a little busy and taking a time-out from the computer. But I'm paying for it. Behind on everything. But I had 3 days off and the first day Isabella was born. Yeah!!!! She's here.

I didn't get a lot of photos. We were their all morning and into the evening. She was born about 5pm or around there and they finally brought her into the nursery where we could see her. I ended up leaving about 6 or 6:30 pm and still didn't get to hold her. I had been up since midnight because of work and then went there to support Isabella's Nana and my best friend Lori and Isabella's mom, Amanda. Isabella weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and was 20' long.

I apologize for not posting more names yet. I have made some more. So give me a little bit to get them in 4shared and I'll give them to you.

I was at the hospital that first day off and the next 2 days I decided to use fixing my home. Since I got into the new store at ScrapitSassy, I haven't had time to fix my house. Not that it need that much fixing but I"m still unpacking. We arranged our master bedroom closet. It need the rods to hand clothes up on. Plenty of shelves but no rods. So we went to Lowes and bought them and then broght them home and cut them and nailed them up. Now we have 3 nice places to hang our clothes. I hadn't been able to hang anything yet. We had a lot of fun doing something for the house. So I feel like we accomplished something. I also unpacked quite a bit of boxes but I still have lots more to go. Geesh! I'll never get finished. But I'm quite a bit closer.



Enjoy! Lori (Isabellas mom and my CT quickpage designer made some pages for you using my Fluttering Dragonflies kit . I'll be back to post the pages and send you to her blog to pick them up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews