Monday, August 4, 2008

PhotoHunt: Theme........Clouds



This was August 31st of last year. I spent a week of vacation with my dad and mom. At the time of this photo dad and I were fishing along with my fiance Jose. WE caught a lot of crappie that day. But the clouds were amazing. They just reflected on the lake beautifully. Below are more photos taken that day. I just thought the one above represented the clouds better.


Aren't these beautiful. This is what we see when we look out on the lake from my mom and dad's cabin. So peaceful.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Really alwesome photos.

Do you want to know how to make them pop like I did mine on my blog...there's so much potential in yours!

makeyesup said...

these are beautiful photos. Love clouds and sky pics and the reflections are magnificent. congrats on obtaining these wonderful pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews