Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog names set 17 - School Names

Hi everyone,

Here is a new set of names for you.....well not actually names. These are school related. I've got some others coming too that are going to be kind of different. Maybe I'll give you a sneek peak.

So what do you think?
I figure you could fill the 1 with some kind of matching paper
and then the rest with your photo.
Let me see if I can make something real quick.

So I made this............


And then started this......

So what do you think? I couldn't put Thomas back in
1st grade again so I used the 5th grade one instead.

I decided not to do the click on preview thing anymore. I like to copy and paste my photos to email and when I link it, that goes on the email too. Makes it too difficult or tedious for me. Plus I think it's easier on you all doing it the old way anyhow. It's also easier to fix if I mess up.
Hope that you all like these and can use them. I have lots more words that I'm adding too. I looked up stuff from my old year books to see what you guys might be able to use. So don't leave me any words for these till after the next batch.

link has expired
Enjoy!

6 comments:

TheChigers said...

These are awesome!! Thanks!

Bree said...

Thank you - love these - like the left number.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thank you so much for sharing your talents and time!

Anne of Alamo said...

these are just wonderful
thank you
smile for you have made a perfect stranger smile today in your kindness!

CathQuillScrap said...

These look VERY useful. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews