Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept 11 - Remember............YES...its a FREEBIE!

I got this off the internet and thought it was very pretty.
Lovely photo of the towers.

Twin Towers - By night

Twin Towers - By night

I also decided to make a freebie for 9/11

I'm calling the kit Remember 9/11

Here is the start of it. Hope that you like it.
I used my Patriotic kit to make the quick pages.
The white shadows around the frames aren't included.
I just used them so you can see the frames better.

Frames

My favorite frame is the twin towers cityscape.
Not sure if anyone can use it but it looks pretty cool.

And here are some quick pages.
See, with Lori helping me I can do more stuff like this
for you too and take care of my store both.

QP1
QP2

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

April, Thank you so much for sharing your art...especially on this day. I cannot tell you how much today's blog means to me. As an ex-pat I share all the love and sorrow, and will never, ever forget! Vickey

Bree said...

Thank you for the frames. I haven't scrapped my thoughts, I will when I'm ready, or maybe I won't ever be ready. But thank you.

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thanks so much for the frames they are gorgeous & I will hold onto them for next year & scrap the pics from yesterday of my daughter & I doing bubbles for those who were lost. you can check out the pics on my blog if you have time.

aleahsmommy.blogspot.com

Dracowin said...

Thank you so much for these special frames!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews